The PEG (General Undertaking Planning) is an innovative manner in which to plan an enterprise within the meat industry. The main objective is to bring the best cost benefit for the customer’s project. SULMAQ works with both its national and international collaborators in order to develop and determine the best meat processing plant layout, construction process and suitability together with the customer.
The advantages of PEG:
- Priority to choose ideal processes for slaughtering, deboning and meat processing according to the customer's specific needs.
- Better product quality and plant productivity.
- Optimization of labor and less maintenance costs.
- Saving time in project execution as a whole.
- Defining of ideal scope for other required suppliers.